Join a Winning Team at Discovery Ford Sales Ltd
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
Open Positions at Discovery Ford Sales:
Discovery Ford Sales is looking for a Automotive Technician to join our team! We work hard to deliver excellent customer service. Discovery Ford provides competitive pay, fantastic benefits, a terrific working environment, apprenticeship programs, and, most importantly, a place that appreciates you and provides a great career with opportunities for progress.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
– Carry out routine maintenance and general mechanic work on customers vehicles.
– Identify problems with vehicles using diagnostic equipment.
– Relay all vehicle repairs and issues found to Service Advisors and provide great customer service.
– Test the functionality of parts and systems.
– Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
– An interest in learning through hands-on training.
– Assist with maintaining a clean and organized shop.
Hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00pm with occasional Saturdays.
You will be provided with ongoing support and training. Past work experience in a dealership is an asset, but is not required. To the successful candidate we offer a great benefits package which includes: Full Benefits, Group Insurance, Employee Pricing on Vehicles, Parts and Service after probation, as well as family pricing on vehicles for your family.
Parts and Service Specialist
This position includes Full Benefits, Group Insurance, Employee Pricing on Vehicles, Parts and Service after probation, as well as family pricing on vehicles for your family. We have an active Social Club, which has its own perks for joining!
Discovery Ford is a one-stop-shop for all things automotive. We’re looking for someone to invest in, someone who will stick with it and make this their career. This is a fantastic opportunity that could lead to a variety of career opportunities at Discovery Ford.
The job involves making customer appointments and coordinating the smooth flow of those appointments. Must be a well-organized, multi-tasker with great social skills. Mechanical knowledge and computer skills are an asset. You must be able to be efficient, while still being friendly and helpful.
Responsible for achieving and maintaining a high level of quality automotive cleaning inside and out of vehicle. Responsible for polishing, minor paint touch ups, rust polishing etc. on used vehicles.
– Monday-Friday occasional weekend.
– 8 hours per day- either 2 hours before business opens or 2 hours after business closes, 6 hours during business hours.
– to start immediatelyResponsibilities included but not limited to:
– Sweeping, mopping, washing, polishing floors
– Dusting and vacuuming
– Cleaning and disinfecting assigned areas and surfaces
– Cleaning and disinfecting washroom, toilets and urinals
– Emptying trash containers
– Cleaning windows
– Occasional Parts delivery & shuttle driver
– and other duties assigned
Open Positions at Discovery Edge Collision & Glass
Autobody Technician & Paint/Prep Technician
Are you looking for a job or a way to advance your career? Discovery Edge Collision & Glass is a well-established, professional company that can provide you with a great work environment as well as opportunities for advancement as you learn your trade. We are currently expanding our team to join us in our new state-of-the-art facility, which will be completed in April 2022. We are looking for Auto Body Technicians as well as Paint/Preparation Technicians. We’re always looking for motivated, talented individuals who want to try something new!
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced team environment while also having excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply? Please send resume by email to [email protected]
Please apply by February 3rd, 2022