Join a Winning Team at Discovery Ford Sales Ltd
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
Open Positions at Discovery Ford Sales:
Discovery Ford Sales is looking for a Automotive Technician to join our team! We work hard to deliver excellent customer service. Discovery Ford provides competitive pay, fantastic benefits, a terrific working environment, apprenticeship programs, and, most importantly, a place that appreciates you and provides a great career with opportunities for progress.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
– Carry out routine maintenance and general mechanic work on customers vehicles.
– Identify problems with vehicles using diagnostic equipment.
– Relay all vehicle repairs and issues found to Service Advisors and provide great customer service.
– Test the functionality of parts and systems.
– Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
– An interest in learning through hands-on training.
– Assist with maintaining a clean and organized shop.
Hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00pm with occasional Saturdays.
You will be provided with ongoing support and training. Past work experience in a dealership is an asset, but is not required. To the successful candidate we offer a great benefits package which includes: Full Benefits, Group Insurance, Employee Pricing on Vehicles, Parts and Service after probation, as well as family pricing on vehicles for your family.
Open Positions at Discovery Towing:
Tow Truck Operator
Discovery Towing is seeking a full-time Tow Truck Operator in Humboldt. Responding to roadside situations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Discovery Towing is affiliated with Discovery Ford Sales and Discovery Edge Collision & Glass. Tow Truck Operator operations will be overseen by Discovery Ford Sales. This role is on call 7 days. After probation, the successful candidate will receive full benefits, group insurance, employee pricing on vehicles Parts, and Service, as well as family pricing on vehicles for your family at Discovery Ford.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Loading/towing trucks and equipment safely and efficiently in traffic and adverse weather.
– Interact with customers and dispatch in a courteous and respectful manner, building relationships and trust.
– Transporting a vehicle using a tow truck (this may include using a chain, straps, winch, steering locks, and other devices as well as fixing lights onto the towed vehicle).
– Right overturned vehicles, which may involve the use of a winch; rigs various vehicles to be righted or towed according to accepted procedures.
– Performs pre/post inspections and maintains maintenance logs, inspecting oil, grease, water, lights, mirrors, and other safety-related things.
– Cargo securing, tarping, and ensuring safety and security
– Prepare service reports; complete daily paperwork (trip logs, billing information/payment receipts, pre/post inspections, and so on).
– The ability to communicate effectively and professionally while still providing professional and outstanding service to coworkers and customers.
– A driver’s license in class 3 or class 5 with an acceptable abstract.
– Provide a clear Criminal Background Check.
– Be able to pass drug and alcohol screening tests.
– The successful candidate will have to complete an air break endorsement exam and practical test.
How to Apply? Please send resume by email to [email protected]
Please apply by September 30th, 2022
Open Positions at Discovery Edge Collision & Glass:
Discovery Edge Collision & Glass provides the HIGHEST COMPENSATION in the Autobody industry in Humboldt and the surrounding area!
Discovery Edge Collision & Glass is accepting both apprentice and experienced candidates and offers hands-on training.
Discovery Edge Collision & Glass is a high-quality auto body shop in Humboldt, Saskatchewan. We are an SGI Elite Accredited and I-Car Gold Class Certified Repair Centre. We have a well-respected team and use cutting-edge technology to restore your vehicle (any make, any model) to OEM specifications. We have over 65 years of combined experience in autobody and glass repair. Discovery Edge is more than just a body shop; we are also affiliated with a fantastic Ford dealership, Discovery Ford Sales, and Discovery Towing, the only tow truck company in the Humboldt area. As a result, you could say we are a one-stop shop!
To the successful candidate, we offer a great benefits package after probation which includes: Full Benefits, Group Insurance, Employee Pricing on Vehicles at Discovery Ford Sales, Parts and Service, as well as family pricing on vehicles for your family.
Wage is dependent on experience and training.
We are open Monday through Friday 8:00am 5:00pm and closed on weekends.