Want to Work with Us? Apply at Our Humboldt, SK Ford Dealer
The Discovery Group of Companies is looking for motivated, friendly staff who set and achieve high standards. You must be ready to work hard, demonstrate a dedication to customer service, and a determination to do the job right the first time.
If you have an interest in sales, automotive technician, auto body technician, customer service counter, detailer, or more, Discovery has an exciting opportunity for you to further develop your skills and be part of a great team.
The Discovery Group of Companies offers: competitive wages, good benefits, certified training programs and employee perks.
To apply for any of these positions, email a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 306-682-1902
Journeyman Automotive Technician
Make the move to a community where housing is affordable, recreation opportunities abound, the streets are safe, and there is a wide variety of employment opportunities. You can choose between a 4 or 5 day, 40 hour work week. Check out Discovery Ford and unleash the opportunity to earn a great income! This dealership group has loads of work and loads of opportunity for a motivated technician.
Up to $5000 hiring bonus for Ford Master Techs
Up to $2000 for Journeymen
- Red seal Journeyman technician preferred, a 4th year apprentice may be considered
- Dealership experience a definite asset
- Ability to work in a flat rate shop with high efficiency and low come-back rates
- Valid Driver’s License
- Journeyman hourly rate from $30 – $37/flat rate hour based on specialty training
- 100% paid training to become a Ford certified technician we want to train!
- Lucrative company matching pension plan after one year of joining the team
- Comprehensive health benefits including dental, medical, prescriptions, disability and life.
We offer a forty-hour workweek 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. shift, Mon- Sat. Our dealership is part of a rapidly expanding automotive dealer, plus a brand new clean facility with exceptional opportunities for advancement and career growth.
Junior Automotive Technician Apprentice
This is an entry-level position that can lead to a well-paid, challenging career. The right person will enjoy physical work, be friendly and helpful with customers, strive to get it right the first time, like to work with his/her hands, and enjoys working with vehicles. The job duties include oil changes, inspections, tire installations, and other shop duties as needed.